- Went to McDonald's (for first time in Prague!) and got a gigantic burger with jalapeno peppers. It was divine.
- Yesterday, I celebrated my first Hanukkah and helped make latkes! My hands smelled like potatoes the rest of the night. I had so much food, I wanted to undo a pant button. (But I was wearing long underwear, so no buttons to unbutton!)
- Visited my special Mexican place for the 52131th time! Mexican Mondays have become Mexican+Mojitos+Margaritas+Adorable Waiters Monday-Wednesdays-and-sometimes-Sundays.
- Went to an NYU Photo Expo and admired the artistic works of my dear friends. Found out my friend Will had modeled in some photos completely naked, but for a tube sock. I almost died cracking up.
- Went out dancing with the girls. LOVE clubs in Europe, because it's not considered snobby if you don't want to dance with any greasy men (who unfortunately love to sneak up on you from behind) and jam out solo.
- Friends and I bought tickets to Swan Lake for this Wednesday, and I am SO. EXCITED. (!!!)
Saturday, December 12, 2009
6 more days
Six more days in Prague (and my emotions are all over the place). So I thought it fitting to jot down six random events in my life from the past week: